Search This Blog

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Update 16/02/14

Due to the recent changes made to blogger by google, I am sorry to say that it is no longer possible for you to 'subscribe' to this blog, however I have made it possible for you to follow this blog by simply entering your email address in the email bar above, thank you so much for your support. More reviews are on their way, if you like what you see here, why not pop me an email, who knows maybe we can become friends.

There are still spaces to join the exclusive 1 2 3 Movie review crew, this once in a lifetime opportunity will allow you to be part of a highly sociable interactive team of film lovers, you will also gain access to the blog and contribute if you like by posting reviews. Remember there is no right or wrong it is simply your opinion we're after. We accept any gender, any nationality, anyone. We currently have 4 members ranging from 12-16 years old, but really any age is fine, the more diverse the better, I guess.

Wow, 180 views, thanks guys for the support, much appreciated.

Once again, I leave you with an awesome HD picture from me, make sure to check out the Lego Movie review and Monty Python review by clicking on the appropriate links on the right hand side bar.

Zhenteng Shen (founder of the 1 2 3 Movie Reviews blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment