Overall rating 7/10
Overall laughs 8
22 Jump street is the sequel to the hugely successful movie: 21 jump street, this time our favourite hero combo go to college to track down and infiltrate the use and distribution of a new drug which has already claimed one victim. The movie contains plenty of humour, over the top violence and a generous dollop of swearing which all make it a highly enjoyable film. In saying that 22 jump street is one of those movies that you watch, laugh and then forget as soon as you leave the cinema, the plot is very shallow and the film might be called bland and boring by some, it is definitely not thought provoking as the whole movie summed up is: find drug dealer -> bro-mance breakup as they go their separate ways -> friends again to catch baddies -> weird car chase -> bffs -> awesome ending credits. So all in all very 'disney' and predictable. I haven't been to the cinema in about 4 months since the Lego Movie, so to be honest any movie I see I'll probably enjoy!
By Zhenteng

No comments:
Post a Comment