Search This Blog

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Ender's Game

Stupidity- 10/10

Mass Alien Genocide By Accident (MAGBA) rating- 10/10

Overall rating- 2/10

Ender's game is definitely without a shadow of a doubt the second worst film I have ever seen in my life. For a start who in their right mind would call their child Ender, it's almost as if they knew he will END the war and save the day, as well as getting bullied. So to sum up quickly the entire plot of the film:

Boy has a worryingly suspicious bond with his sister
Boy goes to fancy schmancy space academy
Boy beats a bully up, after beating him on a tablet game
Boy thinks he is out of space school
Boy is recruited by Indiana Jones to go to extra fancy schmancy space school
Boy trains up and defies all odds to win a "capture the other teams hole game" (in zero gravity)
Boy wears a funny yellow ridiculously tight suit (which apparently makes you play tablet games better)
The entire human population lay their hopes on one boy who is very good at playing tablet and computer games
Boy kills bully and feels sad (apparently)
Boy doesn't want to kill anymore, but his sister convinces him to go on (while on a boat, extraordinary)
Boy thinks he's playing a game but it's actually real life (duh?!)
Boy accidentally kills the entire alien population and commits mass genocide thinking he was playing a computer game, as well as killing millions of humans
Boy feels sad
Boy has a dream of his sister
Boy runs into the desert to find a mantis and carries its egg
Boy says some stupid monologue and flies off with an egg
The end

 I'm glad I watched this online and didn't waste my money on this. Everything seemed too fake, and the game of "capture the other teams hole" was pointless, and was only there so he could meet a girl who will eventually give him a gas mask which he doesn't use in the end. 10 minutes into the film I kind of realised that he might accidentally kill every alien in the universe, so well done me.

I would only watch this film if they said I could go into their fancy schmancy space school



No comments:

Post a Comment